Indore: Shriram Life Insurance, a leading private life insurance company, is hiring AGM / DGM - Training & Development and AGM / DGM - Rewards & Recognition. These positions are available for Indore location. The eligible candidates should apply online by visiting the career page of the official website of Shriram Life Insurance by 15 August 2017.
Job Description for AGM / DGM - Training & Development
8 - 10 Years-Indore
- Developing an overall training and development strategy, approach and budget in line with business plan, goals and technical competencies by coordinating with Regional Heads.
- Ensuring training effectiveness by receiving regular inputs/feedback from HR and Sales team and sharing the same with the team to improve training methodology and delivery.
- Conducting training need analysis for the sales team on a regular basis
- Designing and circulating the annual and monthly training and development calendar
- Designing and developing the sales and behavioural training modules
- Designing and developing the induction training program for the Sales Officers and Sales Managers to ensure they are functionally active within a month of joining or training (whichever is later).
- Planning and scheduling the training programs at various branch offices as per the annual and monthly training calendar.
- Imparting product training, process training, skill and behavioural training to Regional Managers as per the plan and schedule
- Planning behavioural training programs (time management, emotional intelligence, people management etc.) and Management Development Programs for the Leadership in coordination with the HR Department
- Providing need based training sessions to any branch sales employees based on branch sales data analysis
- Activity level of Sales Officers
- Undertaking regular performance review discussions with the Trainers and providing feedback and training to ensure efficiency and productivity
AGM / DGM - Rewards & Recognition
6 - 10 Years, Indore
- Formulation of reward recognition and benefits strategies, policies and processes aligned to business needs and develop and manage related policy and procedures and systems
- Prepare, collates and analyzing market data and competitors pay modeling
- Formulate the rewards and recognition framework and annual plan, and ensure alignment to business needs
- Develop, modify and manage all related policies and systems to aid the execution of the R&R plan
- Support annual performance review and variable pay processes
- Evaluates and provides reports regarding the effectiveness of the organization's Reward and Recognition systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand their needs and expectations of R&R
- Track market best practices by networking with other organizations
- Hands on implementation of the annual R&R plan
- Implement feedback mechanisms to gain understanding of the efficacy of the R&R framework and make suitable changes to improve the same
- Formulate and manage the R&R budget
- Periodical contests launch , results and dispatch of rewards
- R & R events- Organising end to end
- Post event R & R cost calculations Contest, R & R schemes
How to apply: The eligible candidates should apply online by visiting the career page of the official website of Shriram Life Insurance by 15 August 2017.
For eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should visit the Recruitment Notification uploaded on the career page of the official website of Shriram Life Insurance: