Delhi: Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC Ltd) is hiring Manager (Admin & HR). The last date for submission of application is 19 June 2017 (17:00 HRS).
Preferable Age: Candidate shall not be more than 40 years
Academic Qualification: Should be an M.B.A. from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record.
Experience: 05 years of post-qualification experience as on the date.
Knowledge & Skills
- Administration, HR related knowledge.
- Ability to carry out discussions with various Central and State Governments Departments.
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of the sector and factor directly / indirectly influencing it.
- Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures.
- Decision making ability.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to foster collaborative work environment in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
The designation shall be “Manager (Admin. & HR) and the reporting will be to the CEO & Managing Director, DMICDC Ltd. The job location will be in Delhi/ NCR but may require frequent travel to DMIC States.
SALARY: Rs.7.20/- lakhs per annum.
How to Apply:
- Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be sent by post at the following address and it should reach this office on or before 17:00 HRS on 19th June, 2017
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited
Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok,
Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110 021.
Tel No: 011-2611 8884-8, Fax: 011-2611 8889
For detailed application format, recruitment notification and exact eligibility conditions, candidates should refer the recruitment notification uploaded on the career page of the official website of DMICDC Ltd.
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) Ltd., an autonomous body comprising of Government and Private Sector. The project will see major expansion of Infrastructure and Industry – including industrial clusters and rail, road, port, air connectivity – in the six states along the route of the Corridor.
It is aimed at developing an Industrial Zone spanning across six states in India i.e. States of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.