Bangalore: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, a premier centrally funded autonomous Institution for higher education and research in the field of science & engineering, is going to set up a HR office to bring in modernity in HR management and to advice on the matters relating to HR policy formulation and implementation. Hence, IISc is recruiting HR consultant position on contract, in the newly created HR office at the Institute.
Qualification: MBA or Postgraduate diploma in HR. Desirable: Any qualification in law.
Experience: Should have headed the HR department at a very senior level in a Government/Public Sector undertaking/Autonomous body with hands on experience in formulation of policies and procedures.
Period of contract is 2 years, renewable after one year of satisfactory performance. The compensation is negotiable:
The Job requirements and key priorities of the HR consultant will be as follows:
- Create an HR Strategy for the Institute, aligning with the its vision, mission and objectives
- To create an organizational design for facilitating agility in operations of the Institute for faster decision making and effective administration
- Create standard operating procedures for various jobs for better execution with appropriate accountability
- Institute and help implement, necessary policies for streamlining administrative matters
- Align the HR policies and procedures to the e-governance initiatives in the Institute
- Study the talent acquisition, retention and development policies and suggest measures for attracting and retaining the best talent
- Designing a performance management system for evolving a high performance organization
- Redesign the reward and recognition schemes for employee motivation
- Build a learning organization by progressive learning and development Initiatives
- Conduct employee engagement and satisfaction surveys to map the expectations of employees and recommend proactive employee engagement policies
How to apply: IISc Bangalore informed that eligible applicants should mail their CVs to email@example.com with Cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications is 20 June 2017.For exact eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, the interested candidates should refer the job advertisement, uploaded on the official website of of IISc: http://www.iisc.ac.in/opportunities/